Celebrating young professionals shaping the future of Northern Colorado
Northern Colorado 40 Under Forty recognizes 40 up-and-coming business leaders under 40 years of age who are making a mark on their communities through professional success and volunteer activities. These are the young people who are shaping the future of Northern Colorado.
*** Nominations for the Class of 2020 are now open ***
Northern Colorado 40 Under Forty nominee qualifications
- Be under 40 years of age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Not have been a previous 40 Under Forty honoree.
- Has achieved a leadership role at his or her firm.
- Has had an impact on, as well as maintained leadership in, his or her organization.
- Live or work in Larimer or Weld counties.
- Significant achievements received in the community through professional recognition.
- Worked to help others through community service and charitable giving.