Join BizWest at a fact-filled and educational event with insights and new perspectives on one of the state’s most important economic drivers. Hear from these industry experts:
Panel #1: Economic Development: In the face of competition from around the country, how can Boulder, Fort Collins, and surrounding communities maintain and grow their outdoor sectors?
• Keynote: Luis Benitez, Director, Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry
• Judy Amabile, President, Product Architects, Inc. (Polar Bottle®)
• Nicole DeBoom, CEO & Founder, Skirt Sports, Inc.
• Clif Harald, Executive Director, Boulder Economic Council
• Amy Roberts, Executive Director, Boulder Economic Council
• Steve Sashen, CEO & Founder, Xero Shoes
Panel #2: Innovation in the Outdoor Space: Hear these dynamic leaders discuss some of their companies’ latest innovations — and what it takes to develop cutting-edge products in the epicenter of the outdoor industry.
• Jeff Bowman, CEO, 37.5/Cocona Inc.
• Gear Fisher, CEO, Peaksware
• Ken McDonald, Chief Growth Officer, TeamSnap
• JP O’Brien, CEO & Managing Director, Black Lab Sports
Buy your tickets now!
Early Bird tickets on-sale until Sept. 16, regular ticket pricing begins Sept. 17
Registration and networking begins at 7:30 a.m.
Event from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.