Celebrating young professionals shaping the future in the Boulder Valley
Boulder Valley 40 Under Forty recognizes 40 emerging business leaders under 40 years of age who are making a mark on their communities through professional success and volunteer activities.
Thursday, December 9, 2021
4 to 6:30 p.m.
Boulder JCC | Boulder, CO
*** Nominations for the Class of 2021 are now open ***
Boulder Valley 40 Under Forty Nominee Qualifications
- Be under 40 years of age on or before December 31, 2021.
- Not have been a previous 40 Under Forty honoree.
- Has achieved a leadership role at his or her firm.
- Has had an impact on, as well as maintained leadership in, his or her organization.
- Live or work in Boulder or Broomfield counties.
- Significant achievements received in the community through professional recognition.
- Worked to help others through community service and charitable giving.