The five-session program has been designed by renowned author and consultant Jessica Hartung and will include:
GROW YOUR CONNECTIONS
September 27, 2019: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Leadership Context for the Academy
- Grow Your Listening Intelligence Understand listening habits and improve them dramatically using the renown ECHO Listening Profile.
- Professional Relationship Building
- Local CEOs Share Lessons from their Career Experience
- Professional Headshots
- Action Learning to Apply and Integrate Information
GROW YOUR INFLUENCE
October 18, 2019: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Authentic Communication for Leading Diverse Teams Inclusively: Sage Hobbs
- Coaching Mindsets and Skillsets
What makes a great coach? How can you grow your coaching capabilities?
- Local CEOs Share Career Experiences with Coaching
GROW YOUR CAPACITY
November 1, 2019: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- What Story Does Your Financial Data Tell? Explore the story behind the numbers and how to share it well.
- Leading Your Health and Wellness
Optimize your physical and mental health for lasting influence and achievement.
- Local CEOs Share Lessons from Experience
GROW YOUR INNOVATION
November 8, 2019: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Case study discussion with peers
- Embracing Innovation: What innovations are changing your industry? How can you shape and influence the future?
- Collaboration with Integrity:
Use design thinking to address real-world challenges.
GROW YOUR STRATEGY
November 15, 2019: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Your Strategic Line of Sight Align everyday activities with larger strategic goals
- Employer Cyber-security and Human Risk Factors Protecting your data and avoiding threats to your business
- Inner Wisdom and Outer Purpose
- Celebration of Progress