The five-session program has been designed by renowned author and consultant Jessica Hartung and will include:
GROW YOUR CONNECTIONS
September 27, 2019: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: Gerry Agnes, CEO, Elevations Credit Union
- Leadership Context for the Academy — Identify relevancy of academy to current strategic and tactical challenges.
- Grow Your Listening Intelligence Understand listening habits and improve them dramatically using the ECHO Listening Profile, developed in Boulder, with Allison O’Brien, an expert in transforming workplace communication.
- Professional Relationship Building — Peer-to-peer learning in small group discussions.
- Local CEOs Share Lessons from their Career Experience
- Professional Headshots
- The Conscious Professional — book signing and discussion.
- Action Learning — Apply and integrate information for one’s own context and opportunities.
GROW YOUR INFLUENCE
October 18, 2019: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: David Barnett, CEO, PopSockets LLC
- Authentic Communication for Leading Diverse Teams Inclusively, with communications expert Sage Hobbs.
- Leading Your Health and Wellness, with mind/body expert Evan Manée.
- Action Learning Integration Work, with peers to apply insights and gain new perspective.
GROW YOUR CAPACITY
November 1, 2019: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: Dana Dupuis, founder, ECHO Listening Intelligence
- Embracing Innovation by seeing a longer-term perspective with futurist and author, Eric Meade.
- What Story Do the Numbers Tell? Gain commitment to values-driven business initiatives with adviser Susan Graf.
- Integration and Application.
GROW YOUR INNOVATION
November 8, 2019: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: Brook Eddy, CEO, Bhakti Chai
- Collaboration for Innovation — leadership-development expert and CEO or Integrated Work, Jennifer Simpson.
- Employer Cyber-Security and Human Risk Factors — with data privacy and protection innovator Juliet Henry, legal expert Melissa Reynolds and security expert John O’Dea.
- Case Study — Identify specific application opportunities and options with peers.
GROW YOUR STRATEGY
November 15, 2019: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: Adrian Tuck, CEO, Uplight
- Strategic Line of Sight — Align everyday activities with larger strategic goals.
- Inner Wisdom and Outer Purpose — Gaining insight and direction with innovation mentor Laurie Seymour.
- Coaching Mindsets and Skillsets.
- Celebration of Progress.