BizWest Academy is a unique learning experience that enables participants to grow via:
- Creative and engaged professional development with a select group of nominated peers, local business leaders, and impact-driven leadership experts.
- Increased Listening Intelligence using the ECHO Listening Profile, the first cognitive-based listening assessment for understanding listening styles and corresponding behaviors.
- Established C-Level executives who provide leadership lessons learned and fresh perspectives.
- Custom curriculum and real-world case studies that can be applied across industries and organizations.
- Professional network of peers from a cross-section of industries and organizations.
- Practical personal and professional development to grow leadership skill sets and mindsets
- Collective learning strategies — the most effective and fun way to network and learn at the same time.
The eight-session program will include:
April 24, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
SESSION 2: GROW YOUR INFLUENCE
May 1, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
SESSION 3: GROW YOUR CAPACITY
May 8, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
May 15, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
SESSION 5: GROW YOUR INNOVATION
May 22, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
May 29, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
Jun 5, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
SESSION 8: GROW YOUR JOY
Jun 12, 2020, 9:30-11:00 AM
Due to circumstances related to the COVID-19 virus situation, BizWest Academy Spring 2020 will be hosted online featuring an immersive and engaging technology platform. The safety of our presenters and participants will remain our top priority.
Tuition is $1,850 per person and includes program fees, course materials, and certificate of completion. Payment is due by Friday, April 3, 2020 for accepted applicants.
Why your organization should participate
The BizWest Academy program will foster personal development & professional growth in advancing business & nonprofit leaders. It will also help organizations to retain strategic leaders by supporting them to be even more effective and fulfilled in their careers.
To be considered for the BizWest Academy, you must be nominated by the CEO or a senior executive from your organization.
Business Owners: If you are a business owner, you can simply nominate yourself.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, April 3, 2020.
Nominate those who are:
- Accomplished leaders poised to take the next step within their organization, nominated by CEO/board chair (or similar organization leader).
- Corporate executives, nonprofit heads, entrepreneurs, policy-makers.
- Recognized by their organizations as advancing into higher levels of responsibility.
- Leaders who have a passion for learning.
- Highly motivated to create a positive impact on the causes they care about.
- Creating results by leading teams and inspiring others.
- Building greater influence in their industry.
- Managers, directors and technical professionals desiring to move their career to the next level.
- At least 30 years of age.
Class size is limited to 20 participants.
Top Benefits for Academy Attendees
- Upgrade leadership effectiveness through practical professional development.
- Learn about conscious professionalism directly from the author of The Conscious Professional: Transform Your Life at Work.
- Increased ability to influence what you really care about.
- Build a network of peers and subject matter experts to support career development.
- Share insights and lessons learned with professional colleagues in the community.